Thank you for choosing Access Products, Inc. (Access) for your printer, office, and facility supply needs. We aim to make the return of any product(s) purchased quick and easy for our valued customers. Please read this entire Refund Policy for the proper return of your non-defective or defective product(s). Please contact us as soon as this need has been identified. We have live Customer Service Support available by phone, Monday through Friday from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. MT, 800-779-7799, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will readily accept defective products or exchange of products within 1 year of the purchase date. We will have sole discretion as to the method of credit provided, either product exchange or a credit toward future products. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number MUST be received directly from Access Products, Inc. This RMA number is REQUIRED for all returns. All defective product or exchange of product returned are required to have:
- RMA numbers must be on the return label issued.
- RMA numbers must be clearly visible on the outside shipping package.
Customers may return any unopened, unused “like new” product purchased from Access Products, Inc. within 1 year of the date of purchase for a refund, less a 15% restocking fee. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number MUST be received from Access Products, Inc. All unopened, unused “like new” items returned for a refund must be:
- All Non-Defective/Wrong product(s) must be in the original packaging, without any defacement, or damage, which includes:
- The product must have the original factory seal (tape) intact and unbroken.
- No writing on the product boxes.
- No torn product boxes.
- No customer stickers or writing for internal warehousing or tracking, delivery, etc. on the product boxes.
AFTER THE RMA NUMBER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED, please follow these next steps for returning ALL products:
- Once you have received the email with the RMA number from Access Products, Inc., write the RMA number ONLY on the external return shipping label, which will be on the SHIPPING box, not the product box. If the RMA number is not clearly visible, the returned product will be tagged for recycle or treated as an empty cartridge return.
- Prepare the product to ship by repackaging. If possible, please use the original packing materials. If the original packaging materials are not available, please fill the entire inside of the shipping box with packing materials so the product does not move around during shipping. We will not provide credit if the product is damaged during shipment.
- Place the return label on the shipping box with the RMA number CLEARLY marked on the shipping box.
Please DO NOT write on the actual product!
FINE PRINT - regarding all requests for return of Defective, Non-Defective or Wrong Product purchased from Access Products, Inc.
- RMA numbers are valid for 45 days only.
- RMA product must be received within 45 days or the RMA will be closed and a credit will not be given.
- Physical damage to any product voids the product warranty and will breach the return policy.
- If the product is returned containing less than 20% toner/ink in the cartridge it is considered empty and not covered under warranty. The customer will be billed for the replacement product.
- NOTE: All defective returned products are examined to identify the cause of defect.
- If the product(s) returned are not listed on the RMA we will notify the customer. The customer has the option of recycling those products or we will return the product to the customer at the customer's expense. No credit will be given, and the RMA will be closed. The customer will be liable for the freight cost of the product returned and the replacement product sent.
- Any wrong or exchanged product returned not in a resaleable condition will not qualify or receive a credit. The customer will be responsible for all return cost(s) as well as any replacement(s) received.
- A handling fee of 15% of the item purchase price will be charged to all customers for all returns shipped incorrectly.
Please create an account or log in to see account-specific policy information.